New and improved impact-resistant gloves from Honeywell Safety Products now feature an added level of cut protection.
Introducing the new Honeywell Rig Dog CR with impact and cut-resistance palm they have moulded TPR (thermoplastic rubber) impact pads that are ergonomically placed to provide optimal protection in impact situations along with meeting ANSI A7 cut-resistant palm to enhance protection against cuts and slashes.
- Impact-resistant TPR impact pads provide enhanced metacarpal protection from incidental impact
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) material on knuckles and fingers help to protect against impact; TPR is also placed on key scrape-hazard areas for added protection
- ANSI A7 cut-resistant palm helps to protect wearer from cut and slash hazards
- Polyurethane (PU) slip-resistant palm features EVA foam pads for added comfort and some vibration relief
- Reinforced thumb-crotch protects the highest wear area for increased glove longevity
- Hi-Viz Spandex fabric stretches easily for flexing to help reduce hand fatigue; bright orange color allows for visual awareness in low-light environments
- Silver, reflective piping enhances low-light visual awareness
- Hook and loop tab closure allows wearer to tighten or loosen cuff for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Fully washable, adds longevity and helps to limit bacterial growth