BAC manufactures and supplies Flightline Toolboards for mobile tool display storage, and they have long been the benchmark for tool storage in the Australian aviation industry.
Beginning as a simple perforated steel shadow board developed exclusively for the Royal Australian Air Force, a series of repeated innovations, such as the inclusion of the patented BAC Housing, have led to a state of the art system for tool storage.
From these focused beginnings, the BAC Flightline Toolboard has quickly become popular in countless other industries as the functional benefits of the unit offer technicians an industrial strength alternative to the traditional shadow board.
Maintaining all of the standard features of a timber shadow board, the BAC Flightline Toolboard offers the following significant benefits over its forebears:
- Up to a massive 7.4 square metres of panelling
- Steel construction – offering permanence and durability
- Specialised partitioning material, including tool clips, partitioning posts and socket toolbars, to provide a permanent location for tools
- Heavy-duty perspex roller doors with aluminium joiners to provide a completely secure system that can allow a tool audit once the unit has been locked-down
- Durable 150mm urethane castors allowing portability for the tools across the flightline, the workshop, the lab, or wherever else the tools are required
These toolboards are no longer considered useful solely for the Flightline, but have found a home in countless different applications and industries.
Secure tool storage is required in the education, mining, automotive, manufacturing and marine industries, and recently, companies such as Railcorp, Westrac and Australian Aerospace have added BAC Flightline Toolboards to their workshops.
0061 2 9832 2777