Food process weighing is made significantly easier with PT Limited’s Accupoint Weigh Module in conjunction with the PT630 digital indicator. Pair together for an easy way to add a weigh system to your current installation.
Popular installations include vessel weighing in food processing plants and hygienic installations such as dairies as well as chemical and bottling plants. Also ideal for use on tanks, hoppers and silos in the agricultural industry as well as bagging, filling, check-weighing and general harsh conditions.
The Accupoint epitomises quality in weighing measurement devices. Incorporating top level protection while maintaining performance specifications, the Accupoint improves safety whilst reducing load cell damage and plant down time.
Manufactured of stainless steel with special long life hardened contact points, the Accupoint weigh module includes a high precision stainless steel mini disk load cell sealed to IP68. Well suited for outdoor and harsh environment operations, these units provide years of high precision weighing with minimal maintenance.
PT630 is a world-class advanced digital indicator boasting OIML approval and housed in durable IP67 stainless steel housing. It’s easy and practical to operate with fast continuous data output, volume calculation and offers up to 800 conversions per second. Ideal for control automation it links to an internal PLC. Featuring a wide-angle LCD display with multi-coloured backlight, 22mm main digits, 8mm alphanumeric characters/digits and optional alibi memory.
A stand out feature is the two touch free IR keys; ideal for food handling and dirty areas as they save messy hands touching the indicator.
- 6 language options — English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Setpoint storage up to 500 sets
- Electronic calibration — no test weights needed
- Wall or desk mount options
- 2x RS232C, 1x RS485 data port
- 1x USB for streaming continuous data, can be connected to a laptop or similar for indicator setup, bidirectional communication and data logging
- Pre-tare value storage up to 500 values
- Piece counting and totaling
- Docket printing and barcoding
- Touch-free IR keys (two keys)
- Two platform weighing available
PT630 integration options include Profibus, Profinet, CANopen, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet IP, EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink Modbus RTU/TCP, analogue outputs.
The Accupoint’s available in nine capacities, from 100kg — 50t offering typical weigh system options of up to 200t in a standard four support vessel.