Direct Metal Printing (DMP) is an additive manufacturing technology that allows for the production of metal parts with challenging geometries that would not be possible using traditional subtractive or casting technologies
Engineers looking to break the limitations inherent with traditional manufacturing techniques should consider Direct Metal Printing to overcome challenges associated with component weight, complexity, multiple component assemblies & part customisation. A wide variety of materials are available including Stainless Steel, Inconel, Aluminium, Cobalt Chrome and more, for prototypes up to production size quantities.
- Production of the small and extremely complex shapes
- High quality parts that ideal for R&D and serial part manufacturing at the tightest tolerances
- Industry’s best surface finished parts with exceptional accuracy
- Accommodate innovative part design versus conventional processes
- Topology optimized parts and mass customization
- Complex and thin-walled structures allow significant part weight reduction
Many of our On Demand Manufacturing clients working in Motorsport, Aerospace & Defence, Medical & Dental, and Manufacturing are already experiencing the significant advantages this technology offers and you can too.
To discuss the benefits Direct Metal Printing can deliver to your project, or for information about materials and applications, contact our DMP expert Jon Bloomfield directly on +61 3 9819 6007 or via [email protected]